Last modified: February 28, 2022
- Personal Data Collection
- We collect Personal Data from people when they access our Site or our Services. Our legal basis for collecting and processing your Personal Data is (i) your explicit consent when accessing the Site or Services and (ii) a legitimate interest and need in order to provide the Services. We may collect the following Personal Data from users:
- Information you submit to us. If you submit information through the Site, including through any contact form or other submission functionality, we will collect any Personal Data you submit.
- Information you submit when receiving the Services. We will collect any Personal Data you share in order to become a client of Sol Pacifico Cerritos or when you work with us to receive the Services. This Personal Data may include, but is not limited to, your name, company information, customer information, email address, phone number, mailing address, bank account information, debit or credit card information, and other verification or fraud prevention related information.
- Information required for technical or customer support. If you contact us for technical or customer support, we may collect any Personal Data you provide to us.
- Personal Data Use and Sharing
- We use Personal Data to provide the Site and Services and to comply with applicable laws. Specifically, we may use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- To provide the Services to our clients.
- To optimize and customize your experience when using the Site.
- To present offers that we believe you may be interested in.
- To work with you as a client of Sol Pacifico Cerritos.
- To contact you about the Site, our Services, or other features we may offer.
- To process any payments, you may make. This may require us to share your Personal Data with third parties to provide these services.
- To provide customer or technical support.
- We respect your privacy and do not share your Personal Data except (i) as described in Section 2(A), (ii) as required by law or (iii) in defending or bringing a legal action in which you are involved.
- No person younger than 16 years of age is permitted to use the Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from any person under the age of 16. If you believe we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 16, please contact us immediately so we may investigate and take any necessary corrective action.
- Sol Pacifico Cerritos is committed to protecting your security. We utilize various methods of protecting your Personal Data, including certain encryption. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee the safety or security of any Personal Data. Further, transmission of Personal Data cannot be made completely secure. For that reason, you agree to transmit Personal Data to Sol Pacifico Cerritos solely at your own risk.
- What is Sol Pacifico Cerrito’s policy on international privacy?
- Sol Pacifico Cerritos is primarily operated and managed on servers located and operated within Mexico. In order to provide our products and services to you, we may store your Personal Data outside of the country where you reside or are located. By using and accessing our Services, Users who reside or are located in countries outside of Mexico agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of Personal Data on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.
- May I delete or access my Personal Data?
- We will honor any user’s request to access, correct, or delete Personal Data, to the extent required by applicable law. To request that we correct, delete, or export any Personal Data, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Data that we process shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for the relevant purpose. We may, however, retain Personal Data as required for legal compliance.
- Data Controller and How to Contact Us
- The Personal Data we collect and process is controlled by Sol Pacifico Cerritos, S. de R.L. de C.V., a limited liability company located in Mexico. You may contact us at KM 69, HWY 19, Los Cerritos Beach, 23300, El Pescadero, Baja California Sur, Mexico or by email at email@example.com